Saturday 22 May 2010

One Day

not based on anyone......

One day it will be right
and not be accompied with a stabbing pain

One day I can display it in plain sight
and not have to hide it away as if I feel shame

One day it will not involve a fight
and will not have to justify it

One day the atmosphere will be light
instead of being surrounded with a storm cloud of doom

One day a celebration cake I will bite
instead of stuffing my face alone to make myself feel better

One day I will not have to use all my might
instead it will be relaxed peaceful even normal

One day I will roll over to sleep at night
and not worry that in the morning all will have changed

One day I will squeeze you tight
and it will not feel awkward strange or too soon

One day I will be able to stop writing completely

One day I will be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment