Wednesday 12 May 2010

coalition government my views

In the bathroom this morning I pondered how I felt about the coalition government this is it.

Firstly certain members of the press are saying that the people got what they wanted. Well I not really sure that is true. I am sure the majority of people voted for an outright winner. I voted against the tories by voting for labour they didnt win fine. But this is what seems to have happened-

A loud annoying knock on my front door-

'Hello little girl let me in, I want to be your friend' - hooded figure.

' Erm wait a second I can't see you' - Me

'Its me you can trust me I'm not like the others' -hooded figure

'No your not I can see you now you the bloody boogeyman why would I want you in my life?'-Me

'I have changed reformed I am less boogey more relaxed and free thinking' -Hooded figure

'Er you still look the same to me underneath the hood and all so I won't be letting you in, I have been warned about you when I was a child you did bad things to people' -Me

I walk off thinking I am free from the hooded figure. Tuck myself into bed and then feel someone tap me on the head.

'Its me little girl they let me in when you werent looking, well they didnt really they left the door open and I stepped in and made myself at home! Isn't it great!' - Hooded figure.

Door keeper comes up to the hooded figure wraps his arms around him and reassures me its ok that he didnt like him either but it means that he will be upgraded to butler and will keep an eye on the boogeyman so I have anything to worry about............

The boogeyman and butler have agreed that they will stay together for a minimum of 5 years.....


The end.......

No comments:

Post a Comment