Monday 22 August 2011

Dating website charm....

Ps; This is my mates page nt mine I am 23 black 5ft 7 well built. I am very intrested in you.Iam not wasteing ur time my ex was 35 lol

you are robustly beautiful! I like what I see honestly how are u single? What gravity of attraction you command babe, face, hair, and body such an abundant garden of beauty! You’re profile with your delightful picture has caught my eyes! I like what u have written in your profile simple and well laid out. I certainly like to spend some time with u babe; face, hair, and body such an abundant garden of beauty! It’s a bonus you’re not skinny!
I am looking for a full relationship.
Here is a bit more about me :-)
I understand and do my upmost to incorporate loyalty, honesty, passion, caring, respect and warmth in any relationship I seek. Naturally a forward thinker and well organized individual I have no troubles expressing myself verbally while keeping my looks with a specific workout ratio keeps me physically at top form both physically and mentally with a balanced diet. I work in Security full time. But I get plenty of time to myself. I take pride in my strength knowing it’s there when I need it. I have a passion for food thus cooking has really taken hold of me. Organization is important to me. I am astonished as how someone as beautiful and intellectual as you can be single honestly! I hope u like my pictures; I have even better ones via msn. Holla at me anytime with your msn or simply txt me 07956***** M&M$ xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment