Thursday 18 March 2010

Yeah last one for a while. blog getting too wordy.

My New Friend


My New Friend is different
He is very different from you
He is very different from me

My New Friend has never seen me cross, confused or lost
Never seen me fall over and walk home covered in mud

My New Friend knows edited highlights
doesn't know me at my naughtiest has never heard my fights

My New Friend doesn't know me in daylight
never seen me ill doesn't know how my body has betrayed me

My New Friend doesn't know my duck like feet, wobbly belly or enormous bum
My New Friend hasn't seen me cu_... I mean will never meet my mum

My New Friend probably thinks I'm dum
with my new friend I could have lots of fun

My New Friend has said that he likes me
but will he turn his head when he gets bored
I will leave things open for him to act upon his own accord.

No comments:

Post a Comment