Sunday 31 January 2010

Buy Buy Buy

Even when I didnt have a working machine I was buying fabric. I was born in the eighties and greed is good culture somehow take over whenever I am in fabric shops. I go to the asian material shops and on the basis that they are cheap and there are loads of them in London. When you go to central London and see the price of material it makes me feel sick to the bone. Plus there is the one remaining button shop on the street that I go shopping on. It full of machine bits and zips. I have a pot of hundreds of buttons now. Is it wrong that I buy the buttons and think about what I am going to do with them after?

Plus charity shops sometimes have cards of buttons I keep getting myself into that trap as well.

So there are two kinds of material that I get. Some that I would like to wear and others that are ugly and I buy simply to practice on.

No comments:

Post a Comment